Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eating in Tallinn, Estonia, part 1: Cheesecake

I arrived in Estonia today and will stay there for 3 days. There was a snow storm all day long so the sightseeing was postponed and it was shopping day instead! So my dear and I went to Rocca al Mare shopping center, which is apparently the biggest one around here. And after 2h of intense shopping we were hungry. There was a food court there with restaurants from all around the world, but we had to choose one. So that s how we ended up at Mack BBQ restaurant. And they had cheesecake! So well... I had to order one! And I wasn't disappointed at all! First it looked really nice, and it smelled awesomely good! Then the taste was a little bit different from the New York style cheesecake. This one was tasting refreshing! It was delicious!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I am so jealous - you sound like you are having a blast :D
    And what a perfect cheesecake to top it all off - keep enjoying!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake looks good. Mouthwatering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I love cheesecake and how was the BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am totally in love with cheescakes, I wanna eat and taste as much as I could :P
    This looks very "nom nom" ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a cheesecake monster! I love all sorts and middle/eastern European ones are exceptional! Your latest follower! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...